Monday

First Year Graduate Stuff Fest!

What is it these days?

Where are all these people coming from who are coming out of the woodwork calling themselves "Life Coaches"?

I know about the business strategies of the big coaching companies - train anyone who has the money to pay and equip them with the base competencies and assess them with the minimal legal requirements, then let them loose.....is it any wonder our industry is full of cowboys/girls?

You go to a party and you'll find two, sometimes three people, hunting for clients, who are sharing their thoughts about how they can help you with your life.

...and most of these people have slick tools that they have done a two day course to master and they are on the prowl for someone to contribute to.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I think they are not going to make a difference...or that I don't think that the world needs a difference to be made to it.

What gets me is the naivety, the lack of life experience and the false hopes these people peddle in.

Of course I was the same when I started this journey of adventure - I made every mistake and broke every rule I never knew existed.

The question I ask you is this: Do you want to be someones practice client or do you want to work with someone who actually knows what they are doing?

This is an important question for you to be asking yourself.

What level of quality do you require in your life?

- that's it from me, Mike Kennedy,
Want to work with me? Email Mike...

No comments: