Monday

Too Late, Tomorrow is Today.

I know what it's like to procrastinate, I have had my dreams stolen because

I let them slip away because I wasn't ready,

I didn't know enough,

I didn't have the money...

As Martin Luther King Junior spoke about a half a lifetime ago:

“We are now faced with the fact, my friends, that tomorrow is today.
We are confronted with the fierce urgency of now.
In this unfolding conundrum of life and history, there is such a thing as being too late.
Procrastination is still the thief of time.
Life often leaves us standing bare, naked, and dejected with a lost opportunity.
The tide in the affairs of men does not remain at flood — it ebbs.
We may cry out desperately for time to pause in her passage, but time is adamant to every plea and rushes on.
Over the bleached bones and jumbled residues of numerous civilizations are written the pathetic words, 'Too late.'

Martin Luther King

Time to get stuck into what you really, really want to achieve - right now, before you are ready, before you sort out your plans - just get in there and get your hands dirty!

Now.

Thanks for visiting us here. What would your life be like with some clarity? 
Call me on (+61) 439 979 577 or  email me, Mike Kennedy
addsvaluecoachmike@gmail.com
... to find out if this would work well for you

No comments: