Wednesday

Meet some of my Clients!

Hi there, I've just found my video testimonials have been hacked and deleted off YouTube.

They say you are only as good as your last client and shouldn't rest on your laurels.

This gives me an opportunity to get my camera out and get some new testimonials in the can.

In the meantime, please meet some of my recent clients talking about what they got out of the coaching process:

"That was a brilliant bit of coaching to get me from annoyed to seeing my passion.  You totally nailed it..  I can't believe I didn't see it myself, it's so obvious."  Anita Alexander, Psychologist, Sydney.
"Thanks Mike for keeping patiently on my case.  Now I feel i have found what I always wanted and needed in life, but never knew existed."  Mike Wood, Chartered Accountant, London.
"What have you done to me Mike?  Life has not felt this awesome for a really long time."  Vanessa Business owner Sydney
 
What would your life be like with some clarity? 
Call me on (+61) 439 979 577 or  email me,
Mike Kennedy: addsvaluecoachmike@gmail.com
... to find out if this would work well for you

No comments: